The Transparency Seal, depicted by a pearl shining out of an open shell, is a symbol of a policy shift towards openness in access to government information. On the one hand, it hopes to inspire Filipinos in the civil service to be more open to citizen engagement; on the other, to invite the Filipino citizenry to exercise their right to participate in governance.This initiative is envisioned as a step in the right direction towards solidifying the position of the Philippines as the Pearl of the Orient – a shining example for democratic virtue in the region.
I. Agency’s Mandate, Vision, Mission and List of Officials
II. Annual Financial Reports
- Statement of Appropriations, Allotments, Obligations, Disbursements and Balances As of December of the Year
- Summary Reports on Disbursements
- Quarterly Physical Reports on Operations/Physical Plan
- Quarterly Report on Revenue and Other Receipts
- Financial Plan (Detailed Statement of Current Year’s Obligations, Disbursements and Unpaid Obligations)